Cook time5 minutes
ServingsMakes a couple dozen
- 6 cups of Rice Cereal
- 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup of Light Corn Syrup
- 1-1/4 cups of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 10 oz of Bittersweet Chocolate
- 11 oz bag of Butterscotch Chips
1) Line a 9x13Â” baking pan, lay the bottom with parchment paper and spray with non stick spray (I use an all natural coconut oil spray when IÂ’m spraying a pan that doesnÂ’t go into the oven) and set that aside.
2) Place the cereal in the biggest bowl you own (I think a big stock pot works best here and makes no mess so thatÂ’s what I use) set that aside and in a small saucepan add the sugar and corn syrup and bring to a boil.
3) Once the sugar mixture is up to a boil, remove from the heat, stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth, pour this mixture in the bowl with the cereal, mix to combine well then pour into your prepared pan and pat it.
4) Melt the butterscotch chips and bittersweet chocolate together, then pour it over the cereal base and allow it to set for a couple of hours before cutting them.
Report a problem