Cook time25 minutes
- 4 Pieces of Salmon
- 1lb of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 pt of Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup of Dry White Wine
- 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Basil
- 1/4 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) In a large skillet with high sides (or shallow Dutch oven) add a couple tablespoons of olive oil and garlic and start to sizzle over medium heat, meanwhile in a separate large skillet, start searing your seasoned salmon and shrimp over medium high heat (do this in batches) and remove to a plate.
2) In the Dutch oven, add the tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, little parsley and basil and sautÃ© for about 4 minutes.
3) Add the wine to the tomato mixture, allow to reduce by half, after reduced, add the cream along with some salt and pepper to taste, turn the heat down to low, let it simmer for about 5 minutes, then stir in your parm and add the seared salmon and shrimp back in along with your remaining herbs, cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat then serve over rice.
Report a problem