Cook time5 minutes
For the salad:
- 1 Small Head of Cauliflower or 4 cups of Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Roasted Pepper, diced (storebought is fine)
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Â½ of a Bell Pepper, Diced
- Â½ of a Red Onion, diced
- Â½ cup of Kalamata Olives, roughly chopped
- Â¼ cup of Green Olives, roughly Chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Capers
- Â¼ cup of Chopped Parsley
- Â¼ cup of Chopped Basil
- 1 Carrot, peeled and grated
- Â½ of a Seedless Cucumber, peeled and diced
- Â¼ cup of Peperoncini or Sliced Banana Peppers
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Â¼ cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- Â¼ cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic, grated or chopped
- 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- Â¼ cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- Salt, to taste
1) Fill a large saucepan with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Pulse the cauliflower (in batches) so the cauliflower is finely chopped but not small enough to be a paste.
2) Add the chopped cauliflower in the boiling water and cook for about 3 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water, squeeze the cauliflower to get rid of any extra liquid and place it in a bowl.
3) Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the cauliflower, season with some salt and set aside to make the dressing.
4) In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing, pour half of it on the salad and toss to mix well.
Report a problem